Avoca Dell Caravan Park
Situated right on the banks of the mighty Murray River just 4km from the township of Murray Bridge, Avoca Dell Caravan Park is the ideal destination for your next family river holiday. Fantastic facilities for small and large groups include a fully enclosed air conditioned dining room, well-appointed camp kitchen, a large undercover BBQ area, playground, and boat ramp. Settle in, hit the water for water sports or fishing, or head out exploring with ease at Avoca Dell Caravan Park.
- To our valued customers,
- We will encourage our guests and our staff members to:
- Use their own discretion and wipe surfaces themselves before and after use.
- Stay away from groups of other guests. As per the guidelines, keep socially distant, 1 - 1.5 metres apart.
- Use your own utensils if using the communal BBQ’s and wipe the arm rests of the chairs that you might choose to use.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay in your own cabin/caravan
- If you are feeling unwell before you leave your home base stay at home and do not travel.
- Do no share or use any other person’s mobile phone or iPad etc.
- We request that everyone who visits our Caravan Park practices good hygiene by regularly washing hands thoroughly with soap and covering coughs and sneezes with the elbow.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy:
- We have had many enquiries re: “what if we have to cancel our booking?”
- In the case of the Park being advised by Government Health Authorities, that we must be closed and therefore unable to welcome guests, then a full refund will apply.
- If, however, guests choose to cancel on their own volition and the park remains open, then there will be 2 choices:
- A full credit towards a future booking will be issued… OR
- A refund of monies according to our booking terms & conditions.